Mar 26, 2010

The magic of reading: A mother’s account- Theismaili.org

The day I found out that my husband and I were expecting our very first child, I was determined to make her into a voracious reader with an insatiable appetite for books.

In Karachi, my childhood home was filled with books. Reading was not only encouraged, but actively demonstrated by my father, who was a deep thinker and a habitual reader. As a child, I needed books like oxygen. A good Enid Blyton book could render my entire day magical and full of promise

MOre @ >>>> http://www.theismaili.org/cms/967/The-magic-of-reading-A-mothers-account




.........................
Ismailiworld - Be Unite

ismailiworld@gmail.com
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...