Apr 19, 2010

Books, bonding, and new beginnings


It is a little past three in the morning on a foggy, Seattle Sunday, but a group of women are already armed and ready with a carpool list, tea, and that month’s novel tucked under their arms, in anticipation of their monthly gathering of the Mind, Body, Soul (MBS) club at the Ismaili Center in Seattle, Washington.


“Mind, Body, Soul isn’t just a book club,” said Shairose Gulamani, founder of the club. “In 2008, I realised that I used to read maybe two books a month when I was young. And how I barely read or did anything for myself anymore.”

More @ >>>> http://www.theismaili.org/cms/984/spinner




.........................
Ismailiworld - Be Unite

ismailiworld@gmail.com
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...