Sep 29, 2011

The Significance of Ya Ali Madad and Naad-e Ali! May Ali Help You and Invoke Ali!-Amaana.org



Angel Gabriel shows the prowess of 'Ali to the Prophet Muhammad - Painted in Shiraz, Iran 1480
We greet each other with a hearty "Ya Ali Madad" everyday and you see faces light up immediately but have you wondered at the history and significance of this greeting?



Even though I do not have access to scholarly texts or reference material at my disposal, I'll make a humble attempt of my own understanding of this piece of history, from oral traditions, general knowledge, web sources and, of course, my personal experience in invoking this powerful prayer. If anyone has a more detailed account or analysis, I'd really appreciate your contribution.

MOre @ >>>> http://www.amaana.org/ali/nadeali.htm


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...