Dec 23, 2009

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan Cour des Comptes On Acceptance of the 2009 Nouvel Economiste Philanthropic Entrepreneur of the Year 2009 Award

17 December 2009
 

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim

The First President,
Minister,
Your Excellencies,
Your Excellency, the Rector,
Commissioner for diversity and equal opportunities,
Distinguished representatives of the President’s office, the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior and Paris Town Hall,
Distinguished guests,
Chairman of the Board of M6,
Editor in Chief and Associate Director of the Nouvel Economiste,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
His Highness addresses the audience at the ceremony.
His Highness addresses the audience at the ceremony.His Highness addresses the audience at the ceremony.I shall begin by saying how honoured I am to be given the Nouvel Economiste Philanthropic Entrepreneur of the Year 2009 Award in this splendid setting, the Palais Cambon.
I particularly wish to thank Madame Tchakaloff, for her very kind words, as well as the entire editorial team under the leadership of Monsieur Nijdam, for having singled me out. I would also like to thank the sponsor of this ceremony, and here, I turn to you, Mr First President, our gracious host. And of course I also wish to greet the Finance Minister, who is on a trip to Lebanon and Syria and sends us warm greetings through Madame Cotta. Thank you.
I also turn to His Excellency Rector Dali Boubakeur, whom I am delighted to see here, and who, at particular moments of my life in France, has honoured me with his friendship and advice. I also pay tribute through him to the Great Mosque of Paris, which my family and I look upon with great friendship and respect, and express my gratitude for everything he has done for Muslims in France

 Full Speech at http://www.akdn.org/Content/924


.........................
Ismailiworld - Be Unite

ismailiworld@gmail.com
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...